AUTHORIZED DIOCESAN TRAINER RESOURCES/FORMS
This page updates often please refresh your browser when viewing page
PLEASE NOTE: The forms posted here are for use by authorized Diocesan trainers only! All other users are specifically prohibited.
- June 15, 2015 : The Diocese has a NEW Code of Conduct form. Please download the new master and begin using it immediately. It will need to be two-sided since it is two pages. Please recycle/destroy all old forms and only use the one dated June 2015.
- June 2015: The Commonwealth has issued a NEW CORI form to be used effective immediately. A corrected version of the April 2015 is now up. Please only use that form.
- Nov. 2014: There is a new and simplified sign-in sheet. Please discard the old ones and use only this one, dated “Revised 06/14” effective immediately. Thank you!
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: All individuals 17 or over, who will or who may have unmonitored access to children, MUST complete a CORI form and the Diocesan Abuse Prevention training prior to working or volunteering in the Diocese. Additionally, the CORI results MUST be cleared by the CORI Department of CSS prior to the individuals working or volunteering in the Diocese. If you have any questions, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 674-4681.
- PRIEST AND DEACON CORI FORMS: All priests and deacons complete their CORI forms through FR Mathias' office only!! Please remove the priest/deacon CORI form from your OCP Manual binder and if a pastor or deacon asks to complete a CORI through the parish, please refer him to Fr. Mathias' office (508) 675-1311.
- CORI ADDRESS AND RI STATE REQUIREMENTS: When completing CORI forms with trainees, the address requirements are that they list every address for the past five (5) years only. If they have lived or currently live in RI, they must complete the RI Disclaimer and it must be notarized before the CORI is sent to CSS. If they have lived in states other than MA or RI, the trainee is responsible for obtaining a background check from the other state(s). Please see the list of contacts for each state and give the trainee the necessary information. .
- CORI RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS: Volunteer CORI forms must be renewed every 12 months. Employee CORI forms must be renewed every three years. If the individual is a RI resident, please see RI State Requirements detailed in the above bullet.
- MAILING FORMS: All forms are to be mailed to:
Catholic Social Services
1600 Bay Street
Fall River, MA 02724
If you are submitting CORI/training forms, please put them to the attention of Cheryl Bedard. Cheryl can also answer any CORI form question you might have. You can contact her at (508) 674 - 4681 or Cherylb@cssdioc.org
If you have questions about any forms other than CORIs, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 997 - 7337 or email@example.com
CORI FORM/CODE OF CONDUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND EXAMPLES
CORI Form Requirements: Please review this prior to submitting forms (click me) , as any forms that do not meet the requirements will be returned. Thank you!!
CORI FORM MASTERS - GENERAL
TRAINING FORM MASTERS
FAITH FORMATION MASTERS
URGENT NOTICES, UPDATES, MANUAL CHANGES, AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please note: For training scenarios, pre-tests, post-tests, and certificates, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 997 - 7337, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You mah also access the masters at www.eappsdb.com.