COORDINATOR AND SERVICES
Our Safe Environment Ministry is performed by the Coordinator of the Office for Child Protection (OCP) Debora Berg. She holds a bachelor’s degree in child development, a master’s degree in human development and brings 30 years of child welfare experience to this program. The ministry provides training for children and adults; background screenings, oversight of Diocesan Programs and compliance with the U.S.C.C.B. Charter, intial screenings of reported abuse and neglect in Diocesan facilities, and ongoing updated resources on pertinent topics. If you have any questions about the safety of a child, Diocesan standards, resources, or training, please contact Debora. Your privacy and confidentiality is of utmost importance to us.
- How To Report
- Diocese of Fall River Child and Youth Protection Policies and Procedures, July 2015
- U.S.C.C.B. Charter for the Protection of Children and the Young, 2011
- Diocese of Fall River Code of Conduct Poster
- Diocese Technology Guidelines
- What Happens After I Report?
- Mandatory Abuse Prevention Trainings (Weekly New Bedford Sessions)
- Parent Resources
- List of Required Materials for Schools
- List of Required Materials for Parishes
- Bulletin Points for Pastors