AUTHORIZED DIOCESAN TRAINER RESOURCES/FORMS
This page updates often please refresh your browser when viewing page
PLEASE NOTE: The forms posted here are for use by authorized Diocesan trainers only! All other users are specifically prohibited.
- The forms on this website are always the most current. Before conducting a training, please make sure you are using the following:
– Pink book, issued July 2015
– CORI issued 2015
– Code of Conduct issued June 2015
– Sign-in Sheet issued June 2014
– Volunteer Questionnaire issued October 2016
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: All individuals 17 or over, who will or who may have unmonitored access to children, MUST complete a CORI form and the Diocesan Abuse Prevention training prior to working or volunteering in the Diocese. Additionally, the CORI results MUST be cleared by the CORI Department of CSS prior to the individuals working or volunteering in the Diocese. If you have any questions, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 674-4681.
- PRIEST AND DEACON CORI FORMS: All priests and deacons complete their CORI forms through FR Mathias’ office only. If a pastor or deacon asks to complete a CORI through the parish, please refer him to Fr. Mathias’ office (508) 675-1311.
- CORI ADDRESS SECTION: When completing CORI forms with trainees, the address requirements are that they list every address for the past five (5) years only. If they have lived in any state other than MA, the trainee is responsible for obtaining a background check from the other state(s). Please follow this link to obtain an out-of-state background check, The cost is $6 by credit card.
- CORI RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS: Volunteer CORI forms must be renewed every 12 months. Employee CORI forms must be renewed every three years.
- MAILING FORMS: All forms are to be mailed to:
Catholic Social Services
1600 Bay Street
Fall River, MA 02724 If you are submitting CORI/training forms, please put them to the attention of Carmen Quinones, CORI Dept. Carmen can also answer any CORI form question you might have. You can contact her at (508) 674-4681 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about any forms other than CORIs, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 997-7337 or email@example.com.
CORI FORM MASTERS – GENERAL
- CORI Form (please see the color paper instructions for CORI forms below)
- Out of State CORI form (you will need a Credit Card, as this service cost $6)
- CORI Instructions
- CORI Color Instructions
- Code of Conduct Form (WHITE; new for 2015)
TRAINING FORM MASTERS
- Training Sign-In Sheet
- RI Disclaimer (must be notarized before being sent to CSS!)
- Questionnaire for All Volunteers
- Abuse Prevention Training Feedback Form
- Verification of Approved CORI Processor Status (pink)
FAITH FORMATION MASTERS
- Opt Out form – Schools
- Opt Out form – Parishes
- Home Schooling Form
- Authorized Caretaker Form (LINK DOES NOT WORK)
- Fall River Charter Compliance Tutorial
- Individual Safety Work Plan Worksheet
- Boundaries Worksheet
- The Bullying Cycle
- Dispelling the Myths Surrounding Teen Suicide
- Grooming- Child/Teen Lures Prevention
- Text and Chat Acronyms
- Internet Safety Resources
- Smart Phone Privacy Issues
- The Truth about Online Predators
- The ‘Net Neighborhood
- Potential Signs of Trafficking
- Parent’s Guide to Gangs
- Gang Card
- Parenting Wit and Wisdom (LINK DOES NOT WORK)
- APT Overview/Syllabus
- APT Handout
- List of Required Materials for Parishes (isn’t there a new one?)
- List of Required Materials for Schools (isn’t there a new one?)
- Diocese of Fall River Code of Conduct Poster (isn’t there a new one?)
- CORI/Training Material Submission Checklist – please review before submitting packets!
URGENT NOTICES, UPDATES, MANUAL CHANGES, AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Most Recent Post (this link seems dated)
- Archived Posts (this link seems dated)
- Bulletin Points for Pastors (2015 – 2016) (isn’t there a new one?)
- General Information
- Audit Schedule – Parishes (2016 – 2018)
- CSS Parish Audit Form (.docx)
- Annual Reports
The forms used for Audit Year 2014 are no longer in use. Please enter the data in the electronic form at www.eappsdb.com. A tutorial is there to help you.
- eApps Site Training
- General Information
- Audit Schedule – Schools (2016 – 2018)
- CSS School Audit Form (.docx)
- Annual Report – Lures Prevention Program
- LPP Elementary Teacher Verification Form
- LPP Middle/High School Teacher Verification Form
- CSS Site Audit Form (.docx)
Please note: For training scenarios, pre-tests, post-tests, and certificates, please contact Debora Berg at (508) 997 -7337, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also access the masters at www.eappsdb.com.